Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Mar 01, 2022, 08:00 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, March 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The "Women Lingerie Market Research Report by Cloth Type, by Product, by Distribution Channel, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Women Lingerie Market size was estimated at USD 35.43 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 38.71 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.62% to reach USD 67.43 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Women Lingerie to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Women Lingerie Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Women Lingerie Market, including Bare Necessities, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Fruit of the Loom), CALIDA, Calvin Klein, Inc., Cosabella, Cosmo Lady Limited, Embry Holdings Limited, Fruit of the Loom, Inc., Gap, Inc., Hop Lun Limited, Hunkemoller, Jockey International, Inc., L Brands, Inc., MAS Holdings, Triumph International, UNIQLO Co., Ltd., Victoria’s Secret Stores, LLC, Wacoal, Walmart Inc., and Zivame.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Women Lingerie Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Women Lingerie Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Women Lingerie Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Women Lingerie Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Women Lingerie Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Women Lingerie Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Women Lingerie Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand from youth women population
184.108.40.206. Increasing adoption of western culture & lifestyle
220.127.116.11. Growing number of working women in developing economies
18.104.22.168. Increasing expenditure on personal appearance and changing fashion trends
22.214.171.124. Availability of affordable duplicates of premium brands
126.96.36.199. Brand merger and acquisition strategy
188.8.131.52. Development of technology to manufacture various types of bra and knickers
184.108.40.206. High cost for advertising and promotion
220.127.116.11. Unavailability of raw materials
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Women Lingerie Market, by Cloth Type
7. Women Lingerie Market, by Product
7.3. Knickers & Panties
8. Women Lingerie Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Offline Mode
8.3. Online Mode
9. Americas Women Lingerie Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Women Lingerie Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Women Lingerie Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Bare Necessities
13.2. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Fruit of the Loom)
13.4. Calvin Klein, Inc.
13.6. Cosmo Lady Limited
13.7. Embry Holdings Limited
13.8. Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
13.9. Gap, Inc.
13.10. Hop Lun Limited
13.12. Jockey International, Inc.
13.13. L Brands, Inc.
13.14. MAS Holdings
13.15. Triumph International
13.16. UNIQLO Co., Ltd.
13.17. Victoria’s Secret Stores, LLC
13.19. Walmart Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ytq8ba
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET